Inside the tenement, several antique elements have been renovated, gothic beams have been partially reconstructed, XVIII century polychromes have been revealed and early XVI century piers between windows have been perfectly kept. During renovation, ceramics (most probably from the pre-location period), medieval workshop and XVII century import documents, which allowed world wine trade, have also been revealed. The present form of the elevation was created by August Plasqude, an architect who rebuilt it in 1823. He placed on the attic a figure of Mercury, a roman god of trade, profit and merchandise, backed on a shield, with the initials of the then owner of house – Aleksander Market. What’s interesting about the building, is that the following owner, Piotr Steinkeller, initiated in 1838 creation of the first rail connecting Warsaw and Krakow using steam cars from his company.